GAME DESIGN
Hello my name is Athziry Loredo and I want enter the game design competition because i feel very confedent that i may win.I already have ideas the main topic in my game is going to be space .I do not now who is working with me but I can do it by my self.I want to enter the copetition it may be
for the money and not only abaut that because I want to show people that I did it and I wasnt to make then proud.I really wan to win this so I'm going to try my best to make the coolest ame ever.!!!!!!!!
for the money and not only abaut that because I want to show people that I did it and I wasnt to make then proud.I really wan to win this so I'm going to try my best to make the coolest ame ever.!!!!!!!!WISH ME LUCK :P
No comments:
Post a Comment