Tuesday, February 1, 2011

AthziryL #1 2011

WIZARD


1) Jimmy is walking in the highway because he is going to California.

2) The problem with Jimmy is that when he was younger he twin sister died.

3) Stacking things is related to playing video games because it take strategies to do it and a lot of
practice.
4) I think playing games distracts him and he feels better after pkaying them.
5) I think its because of his dad, his real good in video games. Also he practices a lot in playing the video games.
6) I saw the old games like the arcade games, and I also saw Super Mario Bros 3 and a lot Nintendo games. I do play Nintendo games especially mario I love that game. Well i never played like Jimmy because he plays to advance.
7) I saw a lot of different systems in this game like the Nintendo and the Power glove were two of the systems I saw in the movie.
8) I thought the Power Glove was awewsome I thought it was lilke the Wii remote but other than that I thought it was really cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors