Thursday, June 2, 2011

Winding Down

Winding down



1)Our teams name is The Science Chatterboxess

2)The name of our game is The Earth Challenge

3)Our game is about a young kid trying to prevent the world from dieing he/she must do that by recycling and stopping pollution saving the habitat and lots more other things.



4)We have completed the loading,try again,instruction,about,level1&2 scene

5)The things that are completed is the prodo type video the sources we used and the game scenes


6)We still have to add more levels to our game and complete the whole team page.


6)I would give myself a 92

7)I have learned how to do a game how to put code in a game and also how hard it is to make a game!

7)I am very proud of everything i have accomplished in globaloria.

8)I am going to improve my focusing skill and how to listen and turn in everything in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors