Gamefictation Game Design, or Game Mechanics - What ? ?
In Globaloria We Learn About Computers Ha & We Also Learn About Global Issues & Then We Make Games About Them & How We Can Help The People That Are Injured In This Issue ! Also We Try To Help Our Community And The People That Surround Us !
1. I Have Learned How To Use Flash !
2. I Learned About Many Global Issues !
3. Creating And Animation
4. Learned How To Be An Artist In The Computer
5. Blog Like Every Other Day !
I Could Make The Game I Always Wanted To Make & I Could Get Real Creative With Some Of My Work On Flash . I Could Teach My Brother About This & I Know He Would Really Enjoy It . I Can Get More Detailed With My School Work & Make It More Fun ! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment