Monday, November 5, 2012

Making a paper prototype part 1

What did you learn from creating a game with paper and pencil ?
- I learned how too keep a the scene in a certain space , like not to make it to big or to little . Also how my game is going to look and how much more i need to add to it . Also how easier it is to make the game in paper because you can see what your scene will look like .
What was easy about drawing your hidden object game ? What was hard ?
- It was easy because I could blend colors with the object and it's going to be hard i flash because they might be to much in a blend or to little and make it obvious . What was hard is that some object I want behind like the bushes and I couldnt do that .
What do you still need to add to your game ?
-I need to add like another page so I can add more hidden objects , also i need o make my bushes go on top of some of my objects and also my trees need to do the same .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your wonderful comment! I truly appreciate it. Thanks for sharing your disagreement with me. My game is basically trying to focus on the specific nutrition facts, such as how much fat it has, calories, sugars, etc. Does that make sense? At the same time it was easy to me but the deeper part wasn't. I want to play your game already!!!

    Clearly, Arlette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athziry your game sound awesome but learn how to draw Lettuce Bye!!!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors