Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Paper prototype #2
-Its always hard to work on paper prototype you always want the drawings to be perfect ! but it's very helpful , because you can always make changes in paper , but once you have out all the coding in it;s very difficult to delete it without deleting something else . I also think paper prototype is helpful because it gives you an idea on what your game is going to look like . The problem with paper prototyping has to be the drawings and the amount of space . Okay so with the drawing i'm not the most artistic person . With the space its frustrating because want a lot of stuff in my game scene and I cant do so , because the so much space I can take up . But overall i love paper prototyping its the easiest part of the game making !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment