Oh my god !
I'm so excited for Unity, I've learned so many new things from my peers and the wiki. I thought it was going to be really difficult, but it's really not! I've made houses, roads, and schools.
At first I thought that Unity was going to be really hard compared to flash but it became easier by time. I want to keep going with Unity, because I think it's good experience, and it's way more challenging than what we did before. I hope the coding is easy also? Okay I will say it's not all sunshine and rainbows some things are hard to do, like rotating the cubes and putting them into folders such small thing, but very difficult. Another thing I found difficult was making the shapes look like the object you want, I've tried making a mail box and it wasn't the prettiest. I mean there is some day were Unity exasperates me, because of the flaws it has. But other than that I'm very content with my progress and how much I have advanced.
I can't wait to enhance even more on my Unity skills. I'm glad I didn't quit when I had the chance or I wouldn't be typing this glowing blog about Unity.
-A
This is a good post Athziry. Such as you I have struggled too but like you said, it gets easier over time. Good luck with your game.
ReplyDeleteI like your post, It is very interesting and I like Unity too! I do have to agree it has flaws but its fun. Good luck with your scene and keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete( Potato! )