Making a Paper Prototype is probably the easiest thing about making a game. I think it's always better to make a Paper Prototype first , because you can see the layout clearly. It helps with giving you ideas with what your game is going to look like and how you wanted the game to be.
Making the prototype helped with what things were good and what weren't so good ,but worked with my game and spacing ,the paper is obviously bigger than the terrain , so I could see what I needed to take out. Making the legend probably didn't help me ass much with that I made so many mountains !
Well overall Making the Paper Prototype is by far the funnest , easiest step to get to the real game. Let's just hope my game looks as awesome as the prototype (:
I completely agree with you its easier on paper but I would say that its much harder on the computer because your ideas just don't pop up on the computer when you think of it haha you know,but anyway great post keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete