Thursday, May 1, 2014
Present Game
My learning Topic or my game is based on the atomic structure, the player ill learn how a single atom is turned into an element. At first my game was suppose to be about the element and how it received the electrons,protons,and neutrons, but as I started developing my idea my peers said that my game looked boring! I didn't really want a boring game so I decide to change it. I actually really like my final product and I'm glad i got some criticism because my game would of been really boring. The Help Center didn't help me, I did try to email them a few times they just wouldn't get to me on time, so I just decided to get help from my teacher and my peers. For my Game Ingredients the most helpful one was the Splash screen, just because my game looks much nicer. Now that may have been the most useful, but it was also the hardest out of all my game Ingredients, because when it didn't work it would disable my whole game and nothing would work. I would get so frustrated, but I got it at the end, looked over my code more than 10 times and it finally worked. Overall i'm proud of my entire game , because as I was in the process of doing my game I would say that I wouldn't finish and i did! So i'm proud of that and my drawing even though I got some help from my peers, I think they came out really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good job on your game
ReplyDeleteThe same thing happen to me, I throughout my game but as we staring doing the game my whole game change because the things i wanted to do were not for mobile. I am glad that you got to like your game and be proud of yourself for the hard work you did. Good Job (:
ReplyDelete