Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Learn About Paper Prototyping

Making a Paper Prototype is one of the hardest and easiest thing to do about this whole process.

I think it's easy because since you already have lots of ideas you can just draw and then decide what you want and what you don't. The hardest thing about making a paper prototype is that the space in the paper is not as small as the space in your flash. So you have to be really careful of how your spacing is, so not everything looks so crowded.

The problem that I was having, was that I didn't see my game as much fun. Until I started to draw, I started thinking about all the possibilities in my game. Another thing is actually structuring my game, I knew I wanted to include the periodic table, but I didn't know where I wanted to place it. So I just started with my background and started putting the small things like the black hole being the bad guy ans the shooting stars being the ones the one that gives you life. So finished with the periodic table, and by the end of it I had things that I didn't even think about at first. So overall I'm really happy with my paper prototype because I came up with such good ideas and my games looks like fun .

1 comment:

  1. You had a typo, but glad you fixed it. But your game seems fun and all ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Contributors