Thursday, January 16, 2014

Learn to Design for Mobile

One design for my side scrolling game would be a car. I think that cars are easier to move when it comes to mobile games. And with a console it would be a character, because with a console control its easier to make the character jump and move than for a mobile game.

The differences between a mobile game and a console game is that with a mobile game you have to be a little more simple, and with the console you can be more complex with it. I chose the car for mobile because, with a car you don't have to jump and move around that much so the game won't have as many glitches. And for the console the character is a little easier to move because, of the control.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, a car for a mobile game would be much more simpler than making a character. I think you're also right when you said that for mobile games you can be more simple than a console game.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors