First goal: I will turn all of my homework. Not some but all of it , why not strive for the best right!
Second goal: NO tardies. Now this is always a problem with students, especially if you see a friend, but this semester walk and talk in the word of Mrs.Gonzales !
Third goal: Participate more. I'm always about helping teacher and students when school is over, but why not do it in class if they want me to read something then I will.
Many more goals for the semester like a ton! But we were only asked to right 3 and I think this is my top choices. I hope your goals work out for you and that you have a wonderful semester. Turn off the TV and do that homework! Put your phone on silent and start reading a book. Whatever your goal might be don't let anything get in the way of you achieving it.
Good Luck -A
No comments:
Post a Comment