What excites me about my game is that the player will be able to learn all about the atomic structure in a fun way. I think it will be difficult to put everything that I want in the game with only a certain amount of time. And I hope that my game comes out the way I want it to come out.
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Plan Game Scene
My vision for my game is something simple that looks very difficult. The scene will be in outer space and I want it to be a scrolling background. My character will be an atom and the objects the player has to collect are the neutrons, electron, and the protons. In the game the player will have to create and element, he/she will have to collect the exact amount of number for the neutrons, electron, and the protons, if they fail to collect all that necessary or if they collect overload he/she will loose the mission. The player will have a periodic table to help them trough out the course and they will be timed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This game sounds fun and exciting.I can't wait to play your game because it sounds good.
ReplyDeleteYour game sounds so interesting!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to play this game. I agree with you hopefully we all have enough time to put everything we want in our games (: