Friday, October 18, 2013

3D Plan Game Scene

My plans for this game , don't go as big as I planned them to be. I'm having a really hard time with Unity and at this point I just want to give up. But I'm not , because my topic is about bullying and this issue really calls to me. I know that I can make a really good game out of this topic. I don't know how the scenery is going to look or what i'm going to hide. I just hope first I can get use to Unity before I start putting in code.
I'm mostly excited for the outcome. I haven't even started my game and I already want to be finish. This excites me because I always like looking at how I enhanced. I'm also excited about the 3D effect on the game, I'm excited about this because for once my game is going to look realistic. I'm just excited about everything , I really hope my games comes out like I want it to come out.

And can someone help me with Unity .... THANK YOU !

2 comments:

  1. This is a good post Athziry. I know you will be able to find an idea for your game, and I know it will be awesome. Just try your best and I will try to help you any way I can with Unity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all right Athziry we had flash for years, and we have only just started this so you will get use to it.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors