Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Intro to Unity

Creating a 3D game was harder than it looks ! I personally think flash was way more simple and it was self-explanatory. I find the Unity is hard , frustrating , and kind of impossible . I was expecting it to be easy , but I'm sure It's going to be just like Flash hard at first and easy at the end . I couldn't really see any similarities with flash , I feel like Unity is more complex because of the way it looks.
I hope I can actually understand Unity before I start doing anything , but when I start to learn how to handle it I want to make a really good game , better than the ones I made in the past.

2 comments:

  1. I just think you have to try and expirement with it instead of being fustrated. You just have to have fun! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I was at first, well I'm still like that and hopefully later we can get better like the other students in our class. Well I think it's a pretty fun experience too and hopefully by the middle of the year you can get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors