Friday, October 11, 2013

Sculpt Terrain

I think sculpting a terrain with Unity is definitely hard you need so much patience for it. It was hard when I started with my terrain, but with time you get the hand of it. Working with their tools is harder I think, because I'm so use working with the tools in flash. And even now I think that Unity is still hard, it's very confusing for me to get use to with such a complex program. I really don't understand much of what is in the Unity page , apart from the create a terrain. Other then that I think that it should be fun from now on and i'm going to make a really good game Hopefully !!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you make and building volcanoes and other kinds of things on Unity is hard I'm surprise that I didn't get frustrated about not getting it, but this is a awesome blog keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors