Create your Blog
Who are you ? How will you use your blog to help ohters understand you work with Globaloria ?
My name is Athziry , I'm sophomore in Eaprep . This will be my 4th year in globaloria , and I am very happy to be back . I don't like difficult task , and many people may agree with me , so to make people understand Globaloria , I would post a blog everyday explaining what the class is doing . I will always give links to other blogs or to the wiki . Whatever it is I'm going to make sure it's helpful .
A lot of enthusiasm. I like the fact that you're willing to help others with any difficulties they might come accross. Your dedication to post a blog everyday to inform people newsfeed is supportive. Much respect.
ReplyDeleteI agree I don't like difficult task either.It is very helpful to post blogs about what the class is doing.Taking help from you would not be a problem knowing that you have been in this class for 4 years now.
ReplyDelete