Monday, September 30, 2013
Choose Learning Topic
The game topic that I chose is going to be cyber bullying . I chose this because I want to teach teens , that there is more you can do than just ignore them , or telling an adult because sometimes that doesn't always work . I also chose this topic because I people are getting bullied not only in school , but also in computers . Cyber bullying is a huge deal , especially with the kind of technology we have today . This is important , because a lot of teen have committed suicide do to bullying , and then there is the bystander which also makes a bully for not saying anything . And that is why I chose this topic .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a good post Athziry. I think that the topic you chose is a great one because that is true what you said about cyber bullying. Good luck with your topic.
ReplyDelete