Thursday, September 26, 2013

3D Play to Learn

Malaria in 3D is more complex , I don't like it as much as I thought I was . The coding look extremely complicated , but I know I can always ask for help . In the game you get to see what the character sees , and all you have to do is pick up the trash and the items with water .
In Malaria 2D The game looks much easier , probably because I'm use to it . Anyways in the 2D version , you get to pick your character . And it this 2D game you have to pick up trash and then go put it in the trashcan . You have to dump all the water fro the items that contain water . It looks much easier , but it's a little harder .
I didn't get much ideas from Malaria , maybe I could use another character like in the game and I also want to put a message box , that's always helpful !

Some game ingredients that I would like to add to my game are
  • Add Invisible Collisions
  • Add Terrain Plants and Rocks
  • Add Skyboxes
  • Add a Score 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Athziry!

    I hope you are doing fine. I am glad you are being honest about Malaria because many people aren't most of the time. I understand you because sometimes I feel the same way. I'll play a game and then won't understand anything about it. Myabe you should look into other games, and you'll end up liking tthem.

    Good Luck, Skar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I agree with you the 2D game is way easier than the 3D. I aslo think the coding on a 3D game will be far more complex than any other.The character choice is something i might add in mine too,

    ReplyDelete

Contributors