So a lot of people , get stressed about code or the wiki or about the blog . But theres always someone willing to help you . In this blog I'm going to be showing you 3 ways to get help and I'll be showing you where to get help ,
1. If you ever need wiki help , go to your help center and just click "Wiki Help" This site helps you with your wiki code , and how to put flash or how to put videos on your wiki .
Here is the link to Wiki Help .
2. Got to your Globaloria Helpdesk , you always get professional help , although you have to be a little patient . They always help you with whatever you need help on , of course globaloria related .
Here is the link to Globaloria Helpdesk
3. Last way to get help is by asking someone around you . Ask your teacher she may know how to help you and if she doesn't always ask a student . The best way to get help , is asking someone with experience .
Yeah, usually I just try to ask help from my classmates around me.
ReplyDeleteMost of the time I actually end up finding a way around code, but these are really good ways of getting help with code. I rarely ask the help desk because they take to long, but friends usually find a way around it. I like how put where people can find help, and its very help full. :)
ReplyDelete