What I'm most excited to do in this course , is start making the background . This excites me because I've never done something in 3D , I think it's going to be fun and interesting . I'm also very excited to do the 1st player , because I always liked game where I could see what the character saw. Over all I'm just very excited to do everything , I know it's going to be a challenge , but I'm just going to concentrate and take my time on EVERYTHING . So I cant wait till next week so I can start creating my hidden object 3D game .
I truly agree with you. I didn't expect creating a 3-dimensional hidden object game, yet I'm up for a challenge. It will be a new experience for you and for me.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Athziry because neither could I expect to do a hidden object in 3D for next week, I'm excited to start as well. I enjoyed reading your blog, after reading it I'm even more excited to start already and well most of all good job on your blog. ^.^
ReplyDeleteI am also excited to create a game in 3D. I cant wait because i want to make my game awesome too. I think first person games are the best and I look foward to making a good one and I know you will to.
ReplyDelete